CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 21, 2016

Friday Night Cheer Fest

 I got off from work a few hours early today b/c it was so slow and quiet. My boss told me to leave early, so I did. I went to Cato's and tried on about 40 pieces of clothing in less than 45 minutes. I didn't find any clothes I wanted to buy, but I got a few earrings that were 99 cents each. I went through the Wendy's drive thru to grab some dinner for Autumn & me. Then I picked her up from daycare, we came home, scarfed down some food, and went to her Friday Night Cheer Fest.

  In years past, they've had a competition against other teams in their division. I guess this year there weren't enough teams in each division for their to be a competition. So, they had ALL the teams come and just perform for the parents.

 The temperature was perfect at 69 degrees when we got there at 6:00 and by the time we left at 8:30 it had dropped to 60 degrees! I was lovin' it, but everyone else was cold.

 Our girls did a GREAT job, but I didn't take any pictures while they were actually performing b/c I was cheering too loudly. Here's our awesome cheer parent section. Even a few of our football players and coaches showed up to cheer for our girls. It was a super fun night.

I had to take a picture of my last time eating a late night Totino's pizza with Nick as a single man. He'll be getting married next week, and it hasn't hit me yet. Our lives are about to drastically change, but we are so excited for him & Savi.

1 comment:

Jen T said...

Congrats on your brother getting married! That is great! Love the "single man" pizza shot :) Glad you had a good night for the cheer competition!