CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 11, 2016

"Gettin' My Hair Did"

Mom happened to be over by Autumn's daycare right after school was letting out, so she stopped by and picked her up. When I got off work I went over to their house, and Autumn's hair looked like this. LOL! It was a flashback to the 80's when we wore the brightly colored scrunchies. It was SO GREAT to sit on the couch and talk with Mom for a while. I'm so thankful that we're best friends.
 
I scarfed down some dinner and then went to " get my hair did." I had some warm caramel highlights put in, and had the top layered a little bit more. I got there at 6:00 pm and didn't leave until 11:00 pm! But, the lady I go to is so worth it b/c she's so reasonably priced.



Here's my "before" and my "after." I really like how the highlights aren't too bright and they help to give my curls some more depth and definition.

No comments: