CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 24, 2016

Happy 37th Birthday To Me!!!

 Today is my birthday, and it was a good one. I got to have my special birthday dinner a few weeks ago, b/c Mom & Dad & Nick left for El Salvador today. Liz is THE BEST & invited Autumn & me over for dinner. She even had cute birthday plates and hats. Isn't Jordan just the CUTEST?

 For dinner she made delicious tacos and some super good Mexican rice.

 For my dessert she stuck a candle in this Drumstick ice cream cone. LOL!

 We had to eat & run, b/c Autumn had cheer practice. When we got home, this is what we were greeted to. Sis. L had come and decorated my garage.

 She also decorated the house.

 The driveway was lined w/ 6 birthday balloons that were staked down w/ some cute pumpkin solar lights. A few other people also dropped off some treats like a tres leche cake and some sugar body scrub. I dropped Autumn off at cheer practice, came home and did the dishes, scanned some pictures, and then went and got Autumn from cheer practice.

 Nick, Mom, & Dad got to El Salvador safe and sound. Nick was floating on cloud 9 the whole plane ride. He "proposed" again w/ the actual wedding ring this time. So cute!

 Savi & her parents and 1 of her 3 siblings. I'm so glad they made it safe and sound.

No comments: