CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, October 10, 2016

Happy Columbus Day

 
 The sunrise this morning was so pretty!

 Autumn didn't have school today b/c of Columbus Day. So, she got to spend the day w/ Papa & Mimi. Mimi SPOILED her and they went out for some pampering. Autumn got her nails done and also got her eyebrows waxed. LUCKY girl!
 
 The sunrise was so pretty, and the sky was just showing off the whole entire day. LOVE it!

Since the weather was so nice this evening, we ate out on the porch. We had grilled pork chops, salad, and yummy crusty bread. I LOVE my tribe and am thankful we're so close! After dinner we rushed home so Autumn could change and then I took her over to cheer practice. My new scanner came in the mail tonight and I'm so excited to get it set up so I can start scanning all those pictures I've organized!

No comments: