CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Tranquil Tuesday


 It was so nice to not have anything we had to do tonight or anywhere we had to be. Lately I've been feeling like we're busy, busy, busy. It's nice to have an evening home together to relax (and play with Snapchat filters). 

 We had dinner and then we spent about an hour working on homework. We got it all done for the rest of the week since we have something on Wednesday & Thursday evenings. This way we're done and don't have to worry about it.

I was closing my trunk door and my fingernail slipped off the edge of the door and it broke! It hurt, but I'm thankful that it didn't crack further down and start bleeding. I'm glad I have a nail appointment set up soon so I can get it taken care of. We spent the rest of the evening cuddling on the couch and watching TV. I sure do LOVE my Autumn Girl!

No comments: