CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Election Day

 Autumn & I got up early this morning so we could get over to the voting place as soon as it opened. It was awesome, b/c it was at a hotel! It took less than 5 minutes to cast my vote. Autumn was so happy that she got an "I Voted" sticker, too. After I voted, we went to get a doughnut at our favorite place to celebrate.

 We had a coupon for a buy one burger meal get one free, so that's what we did for dinner.

Then we came home, did homework, watched some Disney channel, and I got Autumn to bed. I REFUSED to watch the elections on TV b/c I didn't want to hear all the drama and annoying commentary. So, I kept updated as to the elections online. I was up until 2:00 am editing pics & backing them up to an external hard drive. But, I couldn't stay up any longer to see what the final results were. I'll just find out in the morning when I wake up.

No comments: