CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Relief Society Thanksgiving Dinner

 It's been fun having Luna back the office now that she's done w/ her training. She has changed SO MUCH since she first came to the office as a little puppy. She's very well behaved now.

 I took Autumn over to Mom & Dad's tonight, b/c they said they could watch her for me while I went to a Relief Society Thanksgiving dinner. The tables were set up so cute, and we had catered Chipotle for dinner. YUM!

 We watched a POWERFUL music video of the song "Thankful" by Josh Groban. I had never seen it before, and it was so moving! Then we went around the room and shared one thing we were thankful for. It was a fun evening to get out of the house and mix and mingle with ladies that I know and love.

 When I got back to Mom & Dad's house to pick up Autumn, she was she was so happy to show me her putt. Dad had gotten out his putter to practice, and she wanted to give it a try.

Lori from work texted me this picture of her company's award ceremony. In the back from left to right it goes Ken, Colin, & Rick. Even though they're a different company, we all work in the same office so I see these people on a regular basis. I'm thankful I get to work with good people.

No comments: