CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 27, 2016

Sleeping In The Guest Room

This week at church it was much less hectic than last week. I didn't have any meetings before or after church. I also didn't have to give a talk or teach any classes. I was able to go and just soak in the Spirit. It's just like the ebb & flow of life ... sometimes we're the ones being taught and sometimes we're the ones doing the teaching.

We went to Mom & Dad's house after church to eat some yummy soup and watch football. We also said our sad goodbyes to Emma b/c the M family got back into town and came to pick her up. We're going to miss having her around. I wonder if this is the last time I'll see her? I say that every time, b/c I can't believe she's still alive.

 At 5:00 & 6:00 I had visiting teaching appointments. Autumn chose to come w/ me, and she was bored to tears. Luckily she was able to play some games on my cell phone. Hopefully going w/ me all these years will help to make her a great visiting teacher someday. Someone had this super cute set up outside their apartment ... complete w/ a blue pond of lights for the swans.

We got home at 8:00 & Autumn decided to sleep in our new guest bedroom tonight. She's slowly been moving her things into this room and tonight was the night she chose to finally sleep in her. What a cute little love bug!

No comments: