CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 30, 2017

Linger Longer

 Everyone got up this morning, got ready for church, had breakfast, and we hit the road. We had to get a pic of these handsome guys (3 generations) in their suspenders.

 Frank & I both got to give talks in church today about "keeping the Sabbath Day Holy." I took quite a bit of time, so Frank only had about 10 minutes, but he did a wonderful job. I love him so much!!!

 It was so wonderful to sit next to him & hold hands during Sunday School & the combined 3rd hour. After church, they had a "Linger Longer" where everyone brought food to share. That's so nice since it's about an hour drive to get home, and other people have even further than us to drive to get home.

 We got home and some people took naps, some people played games, and some people helped get dinner ready. I had brought up some Costco rolls, cheese, and sandwich meat. Everyone could just help themselves whenever they were ready to eat.

 Frank got up from his nap and we went for a drive. He wanted to show me some of the places he had gone when he was a kid. I LOVED hearing stories from his childhood. On the side of the road was a big purple thistle blossom, and it was the exact height of the truck window. Frank pulled up next to it for me and I was able to snap this gorgeous picture. Spencer was a sweetie & got a few thumb pricks to pick it for me!

When we got back to the house, Frank & I sat in the truck and just talked for an hour. It was so special to have some quiet/alone time w/ him. We talked about some deep & great things. I'm beyond thankful for him and the fast that we can talk about anything & everything. Our bond just keeps getting stronger & stronger. He's amazing!

 Sadly, it was time for the boys to go back to their Mom & for Autumn & I to head home. We took Sariah w/ us and dropped her off at home since we were driving right past it. What an AMAZING weekend w/ such AMAZING people! My heart is so full of gratitude.

The drive home was really windy, but also really pretty. It's always hard to leave Frank and his family, and I am really looking forward to the time when we can be married and don't have to leave each other anymore.

No comments: