CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, May 26, 2017

Frank The FABULOUS

 Y'all, I have to brag on this incredible man right here for just a minute. Autumn & I got back to our house this morning to get ready for work & school. I went into my closet to get my clothes and I noticed that my laundry basket that was FULL of dirty clothes was empty. Frank had stayed up until 3:30 am b/c he did ALL of our laundry (at least 7 loads), folded the clothes, hung them up, and put them away!!! He also did ALL the dishes. He also vacuumed and left the lines in the carpet just the way I like. Y'all, I couldn't hold back the tears at such a kind & over the top gesture. He said he just wanted to do anything he could to help lighten my load b/c he knew I had so much going on w/ planning the Open House & working. THIS is the caliber of the man I'm going to marry. And he didn't do it b/c he wanted any praise or credit. He did it out of the goodness of his heart and wanting to make my life easier. I am blown away!!!

 I left work at noon today, stopped at Costco on the way home to pick up a few final things, and then we started loading ALL the stuff into the back of his truck. We headed over to the church to start unloading all the items and start setting up the cultural hall for the Open House.

 Sandy & Shari came w/ a car full of flowers & decorations so we helped them unload their car. They got busy putting together the flower arrangements.

 Frank & I got a lot of stuff set up and then we left at 4:00 to go get Autumn from daycare & pick up some pizzas. I had told the youth on Wednesday that if they came & helped set up today that we would feed them. We only had 2 youth show up, but it was fine b/c they had all the tables and chairs set up so fast that they were looking for other jobs to do within 20 minutes. I had them help fill the little red cups w/ M&M's.

 I had Elizabeth & Autumn put together the cards for guests to sign as they came in. I'm doing a little Project Life book instead of a guest book.

 We made some time to be silly & have some fun, too. I think he makes a GOOD looking Rames. LOL.

I was dumb and did NOT listen to Aunt Sandy & have more people help. I figured I could manage it, plus I have a hard time accepting help. Because of that, Frank & Autumn & I had to stop at WalMart on the way home from setting up for 4 hours to get salad, veggies, and fruit. Then we went over to Mom & Dad's house and cut the watermelon, strawberries, pineapple, and veggies. We FINALLY called it a night at 10:30 after working hard all day. I hope I can get some sleep, b/c ♪ ♫ I'm getting married in the morning!!! ♪ ♫ It hasn't quite sunk in yet, but I'm SUPER EXCITED!!!

No comments: