CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 16, 2017

Man Glitter

Frank texted me this picture from work today, and I busted up laughing. The reason is that just yesterday I had tagged him in the picture below that I saw on Facebook ...

I wrote, "Thank you so much for working so hard for our family. I love it that you come home covered in 'man glitter.'"

When he got home, we had dinner and then went to pick up this free table that someone in my ward was giving away. I'm going to use it in my entryway to put shoes on the bottom shelves. Then on the glass shelf I'm going to have some scrapbooks out on display. What's the point in having them if they just collect dust and no one ever looks at them?

We spent the rest of the evening at home just relaxing, watching TV, and enjoying being together. We've got a BIG weekend coming up, so it was nice to have some down time.

No comments: