CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, June 15, 2017

New Recipe & Relief Society Presidency Meeting

Today when I went to pick up the mail, there was this MASSIVE hibiscus coming out of one of the planters. So pretty!

For dinner tonight I made this new recipe for Creamy Parmesan Garlic Mushroom Chicken, and it got 2 thumbs up from both Autumn & Frank. So, we'll have to include it in our regular rotation. I doubled the sauce, b/c we really like our stuff to be saucy, especially if we're serving it over pasta or rice.

Then I left to go to a Relief Society Presidency meeting. I realized it was the first time I didn't have to host the meeting at my house, b/c Frank was able to be home w/ Autumn. One of the many perks of having an amazing husband! I'm thankful for the 3 women I get to serve with and ALL that they do to take care of the women and families in our ward.

No comments: