CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 11, 2017

Poldark Season 3

It was SO NICE to sleep in this morning, especially since we didn't get home & into bed until 2:30 am. We had a relaxing morning and then got ready for church. We had a musical testimony sacrament meeting today, which was incredibly powerful. People came up and shared one of their favorite hymns, why it was special to them, and then we sang a few verses from that hymn. My tears would NOT stop flowing & the Spirit was so strong.

Frank & I went to the teacher's council meeting together for 2nd hour. Bishop taught it and I love the discussions we have in there. I got to teach Relief Society during the 3rd hour. The Stake chose the topic and it was about the Book of Mormon. I shared some thoughts from Pres. Monson's most recent General Conference talk. Then I shared a few quotes from these 2 talks:


&


I think the best part of the lesson was when I gave about 10 minutes at the end for the sisters to share their favorite Book of Mormon scripture & why it meant a lot to them. Or, for them to share their testimonies of the Book of Mormon and how they came to know of its truthfulness.

We came home, had dinner, and spent the rest of the evening relaxing and spending time together. I was sooooooooooooo excited to watch the brand new start to Season 3 of Poldark. I couldn't wait until they release it on PBS in the US in October. So, I watched it online since it's airing in England starting tonight. WOOT WOOT!

No comments: