CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, July 27, 2017

Happy 2 Month Anniversary

 I woke up this morning to this fun treat/surprise from Frank. Today is our 2 month anniversary & he is SO GOOD TO ME!!!

 He was working on a house close to where I work, so we met up for lunch at a taco place he's never tried before. It was so awesome to sit and talk uninterrupted by children! He is my match in every way & I'm beyond thankful for him.

 It was awesome to sit down to dinner together as a family & tell the kids how happy we are that Heavenly Father put us in each other's lives. I can only hope & pray that each of them finds the kind of love that Frank & I share.

I left at 7:00 to go & pick up Liz. We went to a lady's house to meet up w/ our health coach & learn some new "lean & green" recipes. I'm glad Liz was there w/ me, b/c otherwise it wouldn't have been nearly as much fun.

No comments: