CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 28, 2017

Late Relief Society Presidency Meeting

At work today, we had a sales meeting/training. For lunch they wanted Chick Fil A, so I had to go & pick it up. Luckily I went there before the big lunch rush hit, b/c it was a BIG order. I'm super impressed, b/c Chick Fil A got the order perfectly right! WOOT WOOT!

Poor Frank is starting to get sick & isn't feeling well. After dinner I had to leave & go to a Relief Society presidency meeting. It went from 7:30 pm to 10:20 pm!!! I'm hoping they're not all that long, but I think the first few will be long just b/c we've got a lot to discuss. Frank fell asleep & rested the whole time I was gone. I felt bad getting home so late, but the kids didn't even notice I was gone.

No comments: