CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, July 14, 2017

Lexie & Crew

 After work today, I had to stop at Costco to pick up some pizzas, salad, and a few other things. Frank was actually heading home & drives right past Costco so he stopped by before going home to have an early dinner since he hadn't eaten lunch today. He's so stinkin' handsome & hilarious! He took the pizzas home for me so he could get cleaned up and I finished my Costco shopping.

 We went over to Nick & Savi's w/ the food, b/c Lexie & her family were coming up to visit. They haven't met Frank yet (CRAZY, I know), they had a crib and a few other baby things to give to Nick & Savi, and they're taking Autumn to stay w/ them for a visit. We haven't seen them since our family vacation in Galveston back in March! It was AWESOME to see them again. We had so much fun talking, eating, laughing, and catching up w/ each other.

Nate was working (so was Nick) & was able to stop by during his dinner break to say hi. I'm beyond thankful for my siblings. I'm sad we weren't able to get Nick in this picture.

1 comment:

Jen T said...

Family time is the best! Glad things are going so well for you!!!