CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Science Scouts & Handsome Haircuts

 Mason got to go to cub scouts today, b/c I left work early to take him. Autumn & I dropped him off and then we went to her orthodontist appointment. We made it back over to the church in time to see the cool science experiments they were doing. They put Mentos into a bottle of Diet Coke. They also did a rocket launcher w/ baking soda & vinegar. It was cool to watch how it all worked.

 We came home, had dinner, & then Frank took the boys to go get haircuts. This is their "before" picture. Julian always crosses his eyes in pictures on purpose. LOL.

And their "after" picture. Don't they look so stinkin' HANDSOME??? Autumn went w/ me to the previous 1st Counselor in the Relief Society's house so I could get some things from her. She gave me some good info on what her responsibilities are.

No comments: