CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, August 13, 2017

Noisy Stinkers Sunday

 Happy 11 months old to Spencer today!

 He looked so cute in his pin stripped outfit & 11 month sticker tie.

 It's a good thing that these 2 are cute, b/c I was ready to throw them away today at church (not really). Luckily we made it through the first 20 minutes of sacrament so I could take the sacrament, but then after that I had to take both of them into the lobby, and then into a classroom w/ the door shut. Spencer kept SCREAMING his blood curdling scream even though I was shoveling Cheerios into his mouth as fast as I could. Then Olivia got super sassy & tried to hit and kick Frank. They didn't like being stuck in that classroom but I told Olivia this was the consequence of making bad choices. Frank took them home after sacrament was over, b/c I had to stay for the 2nd hour to go to class w/ Susan and then I was conducting the meeting in Relief Society. Then I had stake training after church for about 30 minutes. WHEW! I was so happy when Frank & the kids came to pick me up at 4:30 and take me home.

 Spencer had fun using Frank's legs as a support to walk around the living room.

 Olivia LOVED it when Frank & Autumn swung her back & forth. We spent the rest of the evening watching movies (our DVR box isn't working), eating dinner, and trying to relax.

1 comment:

Jen T said...

You definitely have a houseful and your hands full with the little kids! They are so cute though! Hope you have a great week!