CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, September 17, 2017

Flavors Of The Season

I was so worn out from yesterday that I only took this one picture today. I LOVE egg nog, and some egg nog ice cream isn't very good and doesn't taste very egg noggy. However, this Kroger brand is SO GOOD!!! I'm not ready for fall/winter weather, but I am ready for the flavors of the season. YUM!

We had a leisurely morning, Autumn made brownies for Frank's sunday school class, and we headed off to church. It was a great 3 hours of upliftment, feeling the Spirit, and recharging my spiritual battery. We spent the rest of the day eating dinner, relaxing, and resting. Then Frank & I went to our self reliance business class. I love learning new things & finding ways we can grow & improve a business if we decide to start one.

Update on Dad: He got to London ok, but then his flight to South Africa was cancelled so he had to stay in a hotel overnight & will catch a flight home tomorrow. Poor Papa!

No comments: