CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 8, 2017

Friday Night Lights

 Frank & Grant went to Home Depot today & started laughing when they saw this Snickers bar. Anytime I get super fiesty, I just say that I'm "HANGRY!" So, they bought it for me. LOL.

 The boys went & got haircuts, I went & dropped Autumn off at cheer practice, we had dinner, & then headed to the football game. This is the first time Frank & the boys have gotten to attend a football game in the MASSIVE & super nice stadium. They were impressed w/ "The Biggest High School Band In the Land."

 We ran into a bunch of people from church, which was fun. All of us (including Tricia behind the black pom pom) had a great time. We won the game & left w/ 5 minutes left in the game so we could beat the traffic home.

Nate stopped by tonight to drop off a clue for Riannon's birthday in a few weeks. He's sending her on a scavenger hunt & our house is one of the stops. Grant wanted Nate to cuff him & lean him up against the car so that it looked like he was being arrested. LOL! I wonder what on Earth my neighbors must be thinking since we have a cop car in our driveway a lot. BA HA HA!

1 comment:

Jen T said...

Love the candy bar! We enjoy Friday night lights too, but on a much smaller scale :) Good to see you are all doing so well--despite the fake being arrested picture :)