CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 15, 2017

Time With Papa & Football

 Dad got to sleep in this morning, which is good b/c his body for sure needed it. I LOVE this 3 generations picture that Nick sent to me. Mimi is SUPER JEALOUS that Papa gets to meet & love on Baby Matthew before she does.

 Spencer had fun on the riding lawnmower w/ Papa. I have a picture of Autumn & Andrew when they were little like this doing the same thing! LOVE IT that Papa's carrying on the tradition.

 My boss is AWESOME & told me to leave early today b/c it's Friday & was so slow. It gave me time to run by Costco & pick up some pizzas & salads for dinner tonight, and to also get some things we need to feed the masses tomorrow. Lexie & Jon & the boys drove up after the boys got out of school to spend time w/ Papa too. Jon is so WONDERFUL & brought his adjusting equipment to help Frank's shoulder & back. I was laughing about how short Frank looks compared to Jon, and then you add Nate into the mix and Jon looks even taller! LOL!

 I'm kicking myself for not getting a picture of everyone while we were together. But I was busy running around getting the food ready. We had pizza, salad, drinks, and then Papa & Nate & Riannon & some of the kids went to the football game. I bet Papa could never have guessed that he would get to use his season football tickets this year!

 Lexie & I went and picked Autumn up from cheer practice and we ate about half of this bag of peanut butter M&M's. It's a tradition that we have some of these when we go to Time Out For Women together. But, since we didn't go together this year we had to make up for it tonight. I LOVE US!

 Frank & the boys went to see the new "IT" movie. I refused to go, b/c I don't like ANY scary movies. The boys thought they had died and gone to heaven by going to the super nice theater where you can order food & drinks during the movie and lay back in recliners. I'm glad they were able to have some fun guy time together.

 Us girls had fun at the house. Lexie made this beautiful blanket for Baby Matthew. She's so talented!

We loved taking turns kissing & snuggling on Baby Matthew. I still can't get over how much dark black hair he has. He's a snuggle bug for sure and is still so small!

No comments: