CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, October 8, 2017

Cake For Breakfast!

 For breakfast, Frank & I had leftover Almond Joy cake from the surprise birthday party last night. Rachel sent us home w/ a big old slice b/c she knows how much we LOVE her cake. YUMMY!

 All dressed up in our Sunday finest.

None of the kids sat w/ us today. They went & sat w/ their friends, which is fine. I'm thankful that they have good people in the ward that they like to spend time with. It also mean that Frank & I got to sit alone together. All 3 meetings were wonderful & uplifting. I really look forward to Sundays (I didn't use to as a kid or teenager) b/c I can rest & recharge & worship. Frank & I went to our self reliance class tonight, and we are half way done! YAY!!!

No comments: