CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 6, 2017

Friday Night Fright

 I don't know if I'm already "nesting" or what, but I was a cleaning fool tonight! I got tired of the kitchen being a hot mess, so I unloaded the dishwasher, did all the dishes so I could actually cook dinner, swept, vacuumed, and organized the counter. I was in my cleaning mode, which I have to take advantage of when it comes along. The boys & Frank wanted to go to a haunted house, and I DESPISE that type of thing b/c I get scared so easily. So, they left and went to do that while I took Autumn to cheer practice. I got home & it was GLORIOUS to have the whole house to myself. I cooked a Totino's pizza (I hardly had anything to eat at dinner b/c my tummy wasn't feeling it), and watched a recorded episode of the new Will & Grace.

After I got Autumn from cheer practice, she was super happy to have some alone/snuggle time w/ me. Frank & the boys didn't get home until late, but they said they had a BLAST. I guess the haunted house that they went to was really well done and they loved it.

No comments: