CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, October 3, 2017

National Night Out

 Tonight was National Night Out, and our neighborhood decided to participate in it this year. It's too bad that it rained really hard most of the time and was super humid. But we were able to sit under the patio at the pool and stay pretty dry. There were hot dogs, chips, drinks, and desserts. I told Nate to stop by our party after he got done w/ the one in his neighborhood. He was only able to stay for 2.5 minutes before he got called away. It was fun to see him.

 I had an OBGYN appointment earlier in the afternoon, but I had to reschedule it b/c they were over 30 minutes late & I had to go get Autumn from daycare. Frank & the boys went to Dave & Busters to burn off some energy & have fun b/c Grant had never been. Frank used his tickets he earned to get Autumn this cool "moving sandscapes" thing that he knew she'd love.

This picture just melts my heart! She was so happy & surprised that he would use his tickets to get HER something instead of getting ME something. She felt so special & loved. It makes me feel overjoyed that they have such a good & loving relationship. She wrote him the most TENDER note the other night & I found it in my cup holder in the car. SO SWEET!

No comments: