CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, November 11, 2017

Crepes, A Birthday Party, & The Super Bowl

 We got up early to go drop Autumn off at a friend's birthday party. We were both hungry for breakfast, so I decided to introduce Frank to our favorite crepe place since I've talked about it so much. It's fun to stand and watch them make the crepes.

 If we look super tired, that's b/c we ARE! It was still too early in the morning to be awake on a Saturday. But, it was so worth it to spend some quiet one-on-one time w/ my handsome hubby.

 Frank tried the Piggy crepe (eggs, sausage, bacon) & I got the strawberry cheesecake crepe. In my mind, I thought we were going to share his first & then share mine for a dessert type thing. However, as I kept taking bites of his he sweetly said to me, "honey, what does YOUR crepe taste like?" I laughed so hard, b/c I realized he thought I was going to eat his AND mine. SO FUNNY!

I dropped Frank off at home so he could go to one of his handyman jobs. Then I went & got Autumn from her friend's birthday party. It was an ALOHA theme, b/c the family is Hawaiian.

The cute girls that attended the party. The birthday girl is in the middle in the light blue tshirt. So thankful Autumn has such great friends that are such a good influence.

We came home, relaxed, and then it was time to get ready for Autumn's last cheer game. I was putting on my new pregnancy pants (LOVE THEM) & Frank decided he wanted to try a pair b/c I kept gushing about how incredible they are and how comfortable they make me feel. We were laughing SO HARD!!!

We dropped Autumn to her game an hour early so they could practice. Then we dropped the boys off at a nearby park to play basketball. Frank & I went to the store to get a few groceries we needed. Autumn was SO HAPPY we were all there to support her, even though we embarrassed her a few times w/ our loud cheering. Frank made up a cheer that goes, "Lucky as a four leafed clover, glad this season's finally over!" LOL!

Our cute girls all lined up & ready for their last halftime show. Look at how tall Autumn is compared to the other girls & ever her coaches! Amazon Woman!!!

This is my favorite stunt that the girls do. They hold this girl up & then throw her feet up & behind them, and Autumn catches her feet. Then they push her up into a standing position. Pretty advanced for a bunch of 5th graders.

We had a lot of fun cheering & being silly since this is the last game. It's so much more fun to have Frank & the boys here than in all the years past when I was by myself.

Our boys won their super bowl, and we're super happy for them to end the season on a high note.

This evening, Frank rented the movie Dark Tower and we watched it in bed w/ some popcorn. Grant was gone w/ friends, Spencer was at a Stake Dance, and Autumn was in her room "organizing." It was a creepy movie & Matthew McConaughey did a great job as the bad guy. It's not one I care to ever watch again, but it was fun spending time w/ Frank.

We went & picked Spencer & a few friends up from the Stake Dance at 10:30 & then we all headed to bed.

No comments: