CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, November 12, 2017

Happy Birthday, Savi!

 Church today was really nice. We had fast Sunday, b/c of the regional broadcast last Sunday. I love Sundays where I don't have to teach or conduct or do anything. I just get to show up & be spiritually fed. As soon as church was over we rushed home, changed clothes, and headed over to Nick & Savi's. Today is her birthday & I wanted to make her dinner since I knew Nick probably wouldn't, and no Mom should have to cook on their own birthday.

 While everyone was eating, I got to love on Baby Matthew. He's so stinkin' handsome w/ all of that dark hair!

 We had taco bean soup for dinner b/c it's quick and fast and feeds a lot of people. Nate & Riannon were going to come over, but had other commitments. We also had cornbread & chips w/ the taco soup. For dessert we had tres leches cake. Savi looks so cute in the special birthday glasses.

 Make a wish! We're so thankful that she's a part of our family. She is such an ANGEL & has brought so much happiness to Nick. HAPPY 36th BIRTHDAY, SAVI!

We hurried home, dropped off the kids, and went to our self reliance class. It's almost over, and I'm actually really glad! I'm ready to have our Sunday evenings free again.

No comments: