CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, November 10, 2017

Shady Gas Station Seafood & Cheer Dance

 Frank was craving fish for dinner, so just he & I went to Long John Silver's. We looked up the closest one and were surprised when we got there. This picture makes it look like a cute cafe setting. However ...

 ... it was actually in a super shady gas station! We kept wondering if the next person to walk through the door was going to do a smash & grab at the cash register! We survived and it makes for a super funny story now. "Remember that one time we ate shady seafood at the gas station?" A super funny thing he said was, "I gave up Applebee's for this???" I had suggested that we could go to Applebee's b/c I had a coupon for buy 1 entree, get 1 free. LOL!

 After dinner we hurried home so I could take Autumn to her cheer dance/celebration. The theme was "Sparkle like a diamond" so the girls were encouraged to dress up & wear anything sparkly they had. This is their "Sassy pose."

 "Blow a kiss pose"

 To get this shot, I had them stand in a circle and then I laid down on the ground. CUTE GIRLS!

 I'm so glad I signed Autumn up for cheer all those years ago, b/c it has been so good for her. I'm glad we're on this cheer team, b/c it's more like a family than just a cheer team. It will be fun to see how much they grow and change in the next few years. Hopefully they'll still stay friends & not turn into mean girl teenagers.

 Hanging out & watching our girls have fun & dance.

 They had a little photo booth set up w/ some fun props. Notice Autumn is wearing my necklace, rings, and bracelets to add some sparkle & shine to her outfit.

 Towards the end of the dance, us Moms went out to dance the last few songs w/ the girls.

 Silly girls

 One more before everyone left for the night.

No comments: