CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Activity Days & Relief Society

 I left work early today to pick up Autumn & a few other girls so I could take them to Activity Days. Since it's only 1 hour, that's not really enough time to go home without having to turn around 10 minutes later to go back & pick them up. Usually I'll run errands or go to WalMart, but today I was so tired that I just laid the seat back in my car and took a little nap. It was GLORIOUS. Today they made spiritual count down chains to Christmas & then played a few rounds of "telephone."

 After dinner, I went to a Relief Society Presidency meeting. As you can see, it was pretty laid back & not our usual meeting. This was just an extra meeting to check in on the details of 3 big events we have coming up in the next few weeks. It will be so nice to have those 3 things over so we can just slide into a relaxing Christmas! I love these ladies that I get to serve w/ so much. All 4 of us are so different, and yet we mesh together really well.

No comments: