CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, December 5, 2017

More Birthday Celebrations & Half Way

 
 After dinner tonight we were able to sing & give Frank his birthday cake. We were all WAY TOO STUFFED to do it last night. He LOVES tres leches cake.

 Blowing out the candles (although I just noticed that you can't see them in this pic & they blend in w/ the cake). We left to go over to the high school for a meeting about this new way they're letting the kids do their schedules for next year. It was PACKED, so I'm glad we got there a little bit early.

When we got home, I had Frank take a picture of my growing belly. I have been meaning to do this at least every few weeks, but that hasn't happened. I don't think I even look pregnant yet, even though I'm halfway done ... just extra pudgy around the middle. Oh, well. This sweet baby girl will be more than worth it. I just wish I could feel her moving around more. I've felt her a few times, but not super strongly.

No comments: