CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 14, 2017

Office Lunch & Star Wars

 I got to go to another work lunch today, but this time it was w/ my actual company. The managers are in town for a training, and they invited me to go to lunch w/ them. We went to a good BBQ place & I was able to take home a bunch of leftovers to give to the kids. YUM!

 Frank made a quick trip up to Oklahoma today & stopped by to see his parents. He texted me this pic, which made me so happy. I just love these 2 so much!

 I went & got my nails done tonight, b/c they were WAY grown out. Luckily, I had a gift certificate that someone had given me at my bridal shower, so it was "free" to get them done. When I got home, Frank & I were relaxing in bed and watching TV. We decided on a whim to go see the new Star Wars movie. We got to the theater, got the only 2 seats left, and walked right in as the previews were starting. We couldn't have timed it better if we tried.

We went to the fancy theater where you can recline back & ring for food service throughout the movie. It was only $3 more per ticket than going to a regular theater. I thought that the movie was really good & there were several surprises that I didn't see coming. It was so much fun to do something spontaneous w/ my love & enjoy being together.

1 comment:

Jen T said...

Date nights are the best! Fun week for you! Have a very Merry Christmas!! Enjoy it with your new family!!!