CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, December 9, 2017

Peace & Free Stuff

 I got up this morning & went to the temple b/c I haven't been in such a long time. It was closed for 6 weeks for cleaning, and then life's just been crazy since it opened. Frank didn't go w/ me, b/c he was gone most of the day doing some handyman jobs. I am beyond thankful for the PEACE I feel being inside the temple. I was able to do some initiatories, and I just LOVE the blessings & promises that are given.

After the temple, I pretty much came home & vegged out the rest of the day. Frank & Spencer found this free projection TV online, so they went & picked it up & put it in our room. It's way bigger than the TV we used to have, and it's really nice. The people were moving & getting rid of a bunch of stuff for free, so they also got a big Tuscan painting, some speakers, and a TV cabinet. NICE!

No comments: