CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, December 8, 2017

Silver Linings

 Today was a ROUGH day, but there were some really high points amongst the YUCK. One good thing is this BIG stack of bills & checks that kept me busy today at work. It was good to have a project to keep me busy & help the day go by faster. It also felt really good to get these all filed & put away.

As my boss was leaving, he gave me this thank you note w/ some Christmas cash in it. It brought tears to my eyes & is a huge blessing. More than anything, it was so nice to be recognized & thanked for all the hard work I put in everyday. In a non-prideful way, I always go above & beyond (driving the forklift even though that's not part of my job). I try to be a good employee, and I'm thankful to work for such thoughtful & generous bosses!

No comments: