CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 13, 2017

Work Lunch

 Our office mates had their Christmas party today, and I was invited. That was super nice of them to include me. They had some YUMMY catered Mexican food.

 They said this is their biggest year yet, and we had to keep adding chairs to the table & scooting close together to make enough room for everyone.

I suggested that they get a group picture together, and I offered to take it so that way everyone from the company could be in it. What a fun way to spend my lunch break.

Since I'm no longer a single sister, I don't fall under the high priest group for home teaching anymore. So, we got new home teachers & they came by tonight. It's 2 younger guys (in their early 20's) and even though it was a little awkward, I'm thankful that they came to visit us tonight.

No comments: