CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 11, 2018

25 Week Check Up

 Frank & I went to my 25 week OBGYN appointment today. I haven't had a visit since October, and they were kind of freaked out b/c they want to see me every month.They just never called to schedule it, and I didn't want to spend the money when everything is fine and I feel the baby moving.

I'm beyond thankful for this handsome man & that he's been able to come to all of my visits with me so far. All they did today was measure my belly & listen to the baby's heartbeat. Everything is great.

Tonight after dinner I had a Relief Society Presidency meeting. We had SO MUCH FUN & even though we got a lot accomplished, we also did a LOT of laughing. It's such a privilege & honor to serve w/ the other 3 women in the presidency. I really appreciate & love each of them so much.

No comments: