CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Alone Time

 Riannon asked if Autumn wanted to come over & hang out w/ them today. So, Frank went and dropped her off and then went and saw a movie all by himself. Lucky! I love getting alone time.

 Riannon sent me this picture saying that Autumn had found all of her family members in these little car toys. Frank is on the far left, then me, Grant, Spencer, Julian, Mason, Uncle Nate, & Papa. LOL! Too funny.

Since it was just me & Frank at home, we used a coupon to go out to eat. We got both of these yummy chicken avocado salads & a drink for less than $8! Gotta love that. He's so stinkin' handsome & I'm so thankful he's mine. After we ate, we went and picked up Autumn Girl. She said they had a lot of fun & got doughnuts for breakfast & even went to the library & got a book.

No comments: