CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 7, 2018

Clean Slate

Autumn Bottom is an ANGEL & had all of the dishes done & the kitchen counter cleaned off when I got home last night. I didn't even ask her to do it, she just did it on her own. I always feel so much better about life in general when the counter is cleaned off. I felt that way today at church ... starting off the new year with a clean slate. We switched to an earlier time, and even though it's hard to get up on a Sunday morning when I want to sleep in, it was SO NICE to come home, eat lunch, and have the whole rest of the afternoon to relax.

I kept looking at the clock thinking that surely it was 6:00 or 7:00, and it was only 3:00! That will be awesome during the summer when we can get out and go on walks. It was also fast & testimony meeting today so I got up & bore my testimony about a scripture in Ether 6:12 that really stood out to me. "...and did shed tears of joy before the Lord, because of the MULTITUDE of his TENDER MERCIES over them." I have been blessed with a "multitude of tender mercies" over the course of my whole life, and especially last year. The gospel brings me such peace & assurance & happiness.

No comments: