CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 4, 2018

Happy Birthday Tom & Lori

Today is Tom & Lori's birthdays. Tom doesn't like any attention on his birthday, so I didn't bring any balloons & cake for him. Lori said the guys in her office weren't do anything for her, and she was having to work the concessions stand tonight for her daughter's dance team. That sounded so sad to me for a birthday celebration, so I went and got her favorite spicy chicken Thai noodles, some balloons, a piece of cake, and went to her office for lunch. It was so fun to celebrate w/ her and catch up on what's going on w/ her.

I really miss being in the same office as her. She's so fun & full of energy. But, I'm glad that our offices are close enough that we can still get together every once in a while.

No comments: