CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 6, 2018

Liz & Lisa Time

 Frank & I were going to go to the temple today, but decided we'd better not since we both have "the crud" and figured we shouldn't go & spread our sick germs w/ everyone there. We opted to stay home and rest. I was feeling much better this afternoon, so Liz & I went to see The Greatest Showman.

It was soooooooooo good & I'm glad we went together. We were both joking that if we didn't have families to get home to, that we would turn around and go see it again. It was WONDERFUL to have some Liz & Lisa time, since it's been a long time since we've done that.

1 comment:

Jen T said...

Girl time is super important! My kids went to see that movie and also loved it. So nice it was PG too!!! Hope you are feeling well!