CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 13, 2018

Temple Date

 This morning Autumn & I went to our nail place. Her eyebrows were OUT OF CONTROL & needed to be waxed so bad. She was so happy to see that the owner's daughter was there so she had someone to talk to & hang out with. It was so nice to get my nails done, b/c I used a gift certificate to another place in December that someone had given me. They must not have put enough layers of the powder, b/c all of my nails were cracked & had to be super glued several times. YUCK.

 Frank went & worked at the houses for a little bit, and then when we got home we went on a hot date to the temple. We have so many family names to get done that his Mom has given us. I'm beyond grateful that we live so close to a temple, and that we can attend regularly. 

 I'm also beyond grateful for this wonderful ETERNAL companion of mine. He was looking especially handsome w/ his beard & trench coat. It's been cold enough lately that he was able to wear it & keep warm. I love being able to sit together in the celestial room after the session and talk about the things we learned or impressions/insights we had.

When we got home, Autumn had fallen asleep watching TV and the boys put this tissue on her face and this balloon from Frank's birthday under her arm. LOL! Silly brothers.

No comments: