CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 25, 2018

Autumn's Favorite Scripture

 Autumn got to share her favorite scripture in Primary today. I wasn't able to be there b/c I had to conduct in Relief Society. But Frank went and listened to her for me & even took some pictures!

 We're reading the D&C together as a family now since we finished the Book of Mormon a few months ago. She chose a scripture we read the other night. It's D&C 35:24 ~ "keep all the commandments & covenants by which ye are bound; and I will cause the heavens to shake for your good, and Satan shall tremble and Zion shall rejoice upon the hills and flourish;" She even wrote a few thoughts down on a sticky note so she wouldn't forget what she wanted to say about why that's her favorite scripture right now. I'm so proud of her!

Frank also sent me this picture, b/c I guess they asked Spencer to lead the music in Priesthood opening exercises. NICE! We came home, had lunch, and then I went to a visiting teaching appointment, came home, and our home teachers came. Then I went to 2 more visiting teaching appointments after that. It's nice to get those all done in one fell swoop.

No comments: