CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Baby Aubrey

 Marissa posted this picture of her & Baby Aubrey on Facebook, and I couldn't believe how blue Aubrey's eyes are! I can't wait to get back up to Oklahoma and kiss those sweet baby cheeks.

Frank had a follow up appointment today w/ his shoulder surgery doc. The doc said things are looking good and to keep going to physical therapy to get the range of motion & strength back in his shoulder.

After dinner both Frank & I were super tired so we went and laid down and took an hour power nap. It was so nice to wake up feeling refreshed but still knowing I'd be able to go to sleep tonight when it was time. I watched the new episode of This Is Us and am so sad it won't be on again until after the Olympics.

1 comment:

Jen T said...

What a precious little grandbaby! And how exciting to see your ultra sound pictures! Glad you are feeling well! Hope Frank continues to get better!!