CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Happy Valentine's Day 2018

 I got up a little early this morning to set out some Valentine's Day treats on the counter for the family. The massage ball & tennis balls are to help with Frank's shoulder rehab. His physical therapist told him to put the tennis balls behind his shoulder and rub against the wall to massage the area that is hurting. Random gift, but one that will help him.

 Autumn got some chocolates and soft cookies that she loves.

 The boys got some chocolates and Takis.

 I had my 30 week OBGYN check up today. They said I'm still measuring bigger than usual but everything looks great and I'm healthy. I'm so glad I passed my 3 hour glucose test and don't have to deal with gestational diabetes.

 Frank was CRAVING Golden Corral tonight, so we went there for dinner. Luckily we got there early, b/c it started to fill up fast. It's so nice to have such a huge selection of food to choose from. There's something for everyone. I especially enjoyed the salad bar.

 We even got to have chocolate covered strawberries to celebrate Valentine's Day.

Everyone was so stuffed when we left that we felt like it was Thanksgiving. Grant wasn't with us b/c he was hanging out w/ a girl named Bella that he works with. We all came home and just vegged around b/c we were in a food coma.

It's wild to think that 2 years ago for Valentine's Day we were in South Africa visiting Papa & Mimi. Then last year I wrote, "I could NOT.BE.HAPPIER!!!!" Little did I know how much happier I would be this year. And next year will be even sweeter because we'll have a new member added to our family to celebrate Valentine's Day with.

1 comment:

Jen T said...

Looks like you had a great Valentine's week! Those peanut butter brownies look so yummy! I will have to try that. My family loves chocolate and peanut butter. Glad you are feeling well! Have a great week!