CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, February 4, 2018

Olivia's Birthday Party

 Church today was really good. I even got up and bore my testimony. After church we came home, had lunch, and rested. Then Frank & Grant left to meet Spencer & his Mom halfway to bring him home. When they got back they came over to Nate & Riannon's house. We were there celebrating Olivia's birthday. Her birthday is actually on Groundhog Day, but they had her family party today. Her other grandma (Riannon's Mom) gave her this pretty dress/tutu outfit. She LOVED it.

 We had to get a sibling picture (sad Lexie was missing). I told Nate not to get my "fatty arm," so I squatted down and he snapped this pic while we were all laughing about that.

 Riannon had made 2 big pots of zuppa toscana soup. We also had garlic bread & fruit. It was super delicious!
Savi, Nick, Autumn, me, Sofia (Savi's sister), Liz (Riannon's Mom), Riannon, & Olivia

 Spencer & Matthew were sitting in their high chairs nearby.

 After dinner we did up some dishes and talked and relaxed for a while. Then it was time for cake. Olivia wanted a chocolate bundt cake. It was so good! She loved being the center of attention as we all sang to her. 

We gave her these plush Anna & Elsa dolls. They used to be Autumn's, but she doesn't play w/ them anymore. She wanted to give them to Olivia, b/c she knew Olivia would love them and enjoy them. It was a fun evening.

We came home & watched the halftime show of the Super Bowl (we were recording it), and the last 5 minutes of the game. I wasn't really cheering for either team, but I'm glad the Eagles won since they were the underdogs and had never won a Super Bowl before.

After that I had to kick everyone out of the bedroom so I could watch This Is Us. It was soooooo good & sooooo sad!!! I'm obsessed with that show.

No comments: