CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Recreation of First Official Date Night

 Frank had made dinner, but when I got home I told him we were going out. The kids were going to stay and eat the dinner he made. I made him wear this eye mask so he didn't know where we were going.


 The top picture is 2017 and the bottom picture is tonight. We even wore the same shirts. I love him so much more now than I did then, because of all the experiences we've had together over the past year. 

 So many things are different this year than last year. For example, I'm super happy that he didn't have to leave & drive 3 hours home back to Oklahoma tonight! LOL. Instead, we went to Target to scan some items for our baby registery. I've never one done before but it was super easy. I just set it up online and then they gave us this red scan gun. We went around and scanned whatever we want and we could change the quantity (like 2 or 3 boxes of diapers) and we could mark items as "most wanted." Frank had fun w/ the scan gun.

 It was so awesome to spend alone time together out on a date. I love this man so much & am so excited to be new parents again together.

I can't even express how happy I am that we're having a baby girl. Their clothes & baby items are SO STINKIN CUTE!!! I can't believe there will be a sweet little body in these outfits soon.

No comments: