CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Shopping For Baby

 Tonight after dinner, Autumn & I drove out to a warehouse about 30 minutes away to shop at a kid's consignment sale. My friend's (Donna) daughter, Torrey, owns this franchise and so we had to get a picture with her when we walked in. Donna is a sweetheart and gave me a gift certificate to shop with since she won't be at my baby shower.

 Autumn & I walked up and down all of the rows and rows and rows of baby clothes, items, strollers, toys, books, etc.

These are the goodies that we came home with ... a Bumbo chair with a food tray, a super cute baby carrier, and this dress that Autumn said we just HAD.TO.HAVE. It was fun to spend one-one-one time with Autumn Girl.

1 comment:

Jen T said...

That dress is adorable! I agree with Autumn--it is a must have!