CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 17, 2018

Steal Of A Deal Saturday

 I got up early this morning so I could make it to a sale at this kid's consignment store. They were selling baby "onesies" for 50 cents each (usually they're $1.50 each). I got there a little before 9:00, but they didn't open until 10:00. So, I talked to Mom & Dad for a little bit and then I walked down to a grocery store and got a drink and a bagel for breakfast. As soon as they opened at 10:00 it was a bit of a mad house on the aisle that had the onesies. I got some super cute ones in sizes 03 - 12 months.

After that, I went and got my nails done b/c they were grown out and it was time. After getting my nails done I walked down to another kid's consignment store to see what they had. They had a sale where you could get as many clothes as you could stuff into a plastic WalMart size bag for just $15. I ended up getting $118 worth of baby clothes for just $15! YAY!!!

 We spent the rest of the day relaxing, watching TV, and looking through the baby clothes. Some friends were getting rid of a bunch of baby stuff so they brought over a nice wooden Ethan Allen high chair, a toddler bed & mattress, and 2 boxes full of baby clothes & bed linens. WOOT WOOT! Nick & Savi & Matthew stopped by unexpectedly to say hi. It was fun to love on Baby Matthew. His grandma cut his hair, and he looks so grown up!

Frank picked up the boys (and their cousin Austin) tonight at 6:00. They went to the theater to see the new Black Panther movie. I miss him so much when he's gone, but Autumn LOVES it b/c then she gets to sleep in bed with me like we used to.

No comments: