CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 5, 2018

Autumn The Artist

Autumn had to do this for an assignment and I wanted to capture her amazing art work & impeccable handwriting. As I was reading it out loud, I kept stopping to correct mistakes. Then I realized that I was being too critical, so I stopped that immediately and just read it out loud without adding my 2 cents. I praised her for such incredible talent, and told her how PROUD I am of her. 
Here's what it says:

Artist

When ever I grow up I want to be a artist that expresses my feelings by painting. I am inspired by artists because they show their personality threw art. I am painting an apple to show that life isn't always easy. But, if you make the right choices then you'll be blessed. Over the years I have learned that if you work really hard to accomplish things it'll pay off!

No comments: