CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 10, 2018

Brunch, Temple, Salad, & Slime

 We slept in this morning & then Frank had a hankerin' for some fancy crepes at our favorite crepe place, so we went there for brunch. Yes, we all look tired b/c we had just gotten up. LOL. The weather was SO NICE, that we we ate outside on the patio.

 We were thoroughly entertained watching this squirrel for about 8 minutes. She was climbing all over the branches & hanging upside down like a trapeze artist to find food.

 We came home, rested for a while, and then I went to the temple. I haven't been in a few weekends and was really missing it. I wasn't feeling up to doing a whole endowment session, so I did some initiatories instead. I had a bunch of family names from when the youth did the baptisms & confirmations a few weeks ago. A nice lady offered to do 5 of the family names for me, and I did another 5. YAY! 

 When I got home from the temple, I noticed that two cute little elves had planted some GORGEOUS flowers in the front flower box. They spoil me rotten.

 Frank's a big fan of the salad at Olive Garden, so he was thrilled to find they sell Olive Garden salad dressing at WalMart. We've made quite a few salads lately and they taste so good!

Autumn has been having fun playing w/ her slime she made at her friend's house. I HATE the stuff b/c it's messy and sticky and YUCK. But I'm glad she's having fun & it keeps her entertained.

No comments: