CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 9, 2018

Grandpa Johnson's Funeral

 Today was Grandpa Johnson's funeral. I'm sad I couldn't be there, but am thankful that Nate went to represent our family. I'm also thankful that he took pictures and sent them to me (he knows how I LOVE pictures).

 Aunt Tafta, Uncle Wes, Uncle Robert, Uncle Rett, & Uncle Todd in line greeting family & friends who came to pay their respects.

 Handsome sons & grandsons carrying the casket to the graveside.

 I'm grateful for Facebook, b/c several of my cousins posted pictures of their entire families together. It's sad that the only time we get together are for things like funerals. But I'm thankful someone took pictures and posted them. This is Uncle Wes's family.

This is Uncle Stacey's family.

 Frank & I were home alone tonight (Spencer & Grant left to go to Oklahoma), and Autumn was a friend's house, so we went out on a hot date. We were both in the mood for Mexican food. It was SO GREAT to spend alone time w/ my honey and just sit and talk about life & the kids & work & anything else that popped into our minds.

Liz & Liberty texted to say they were in the neighborhood and wanted to stop by. We were just leaving the restaurant so we hurried home and hung out w/ them for a little while. Of course we did karaoke again, and then I had to leave to go get Autumn from her school friend's house. She had A BLAST b/c they got to eat pizza, ride a motorized scooter, and make slime. So fun!

No comments: