CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Julian's Graduation

Mom texted and said that she was needing to see her baby girl, so I sent her this picture. I'm so thankful for modern technology & that even though they're on the other side of the world they can still be in touch.



Sweet baby snuggles are the best thing in the world. I love feeling her breathe while she's asleep on my shoulder or asleep on my chest.
 
As soon as Spencer got out of school, Frank picked him up and they headed for Oklahoma to attend Julian's graduation from junior high. Austin (their cousin that we love) also graduated.
 
Awwwww ... good lookin' Anderson family. We're so proud of Julian!
 
Meanwhile at home, Baby Alisa was contemplating the deep mysteries of life. LOL. It's funny to see the cute way she moves her hands & the poses she does that are not on purpose at all.
 
She's just the cutest little thing when she's asleep. Pretty soon we won't be able to put her on the changing pad to sleep b/c she'll be able to roll off. I LOVE the big burp rag underneath her that says "Baby Spit" on it that GrannyMom put on there.

No comments: